Landlord Gas Safety Certificate In Maidstone

maidstone cp12, medwat cp12, maidstone landlord certificate, medway landlord certificate.

Maidstone Landlord Certificate Certificate, CP12

If you own a property and let it out, you are required by law, to get an annual gas safety inspection

Read how KMC Gas takes the hassle out of a Landlord’s Gas Safety Inspection in Maidstone:

  • Simply email over the tenant’s contact details. Along with your home address or the agents.
  • I will contact the tenant and arrange a suitable time and date to carry out the Gas Safety Inspection.
  • I will email over the Gas Safety Certificate from the property in Maidstone.
  • I will send you a reminder by email when the next years’ Gas Safety Inspection is due.
  • I also offer a massive discount if you require the Boiler Service to be carried out at the same time.

I cover Maidstone and the surrounding area for Gas Safety Certificate and include a free inspection of a Gas Hob or Cooker in the price.

Email now, to get your Gas Safety Inspection booked in:

From The HSE:

As a landlord, you are responsible for the safety of your tenants. The Gas Safety (Installation and Use) Regulations 1998 deal with landlords’ duties to make sure gas appliances, fittings and flues provided for tenants are safe.

You are responsible for the maintenance and repair of flues, appliances and pipework which you own and have provided for your tenants use by a Gas Safe registered link to external website engineer . Although there is no prescribed timeframe for these duties, good practice would be the demonstration of regular, annual maintenance checks and subsequent repairs.

You are also responsible for ensuring an annual gas safety check  is carried out  within 12 months of the installation of a new appliance or flue which you provide and annually thereafter  by a Gas Safe Registered engineer. You must keep a record of the safety check for 2 years and issue a copy to each existing tenant within 28 days of the check being completed and issue a copy to any new tenants before they move in.