maidstone cp12, medwat cp12, maidstone landlord certificate, medway landlord certificate.

Maidstone Landlord Certificate  & Medway Landlord Certificate CP12

If you own a property and let it out you are required by law to get an annual gas safety inspection.

I will carry out a comprehensive gas safety inspection on your tenanted property or a boiler service and landlords certificate, if you require a landlord certificate in the Maidstone or Medway area.  The certificate is also known as CP12 is required by law so if your CP12 in Maidstone or Medway is due why not call KMC Gas for a hassle free service.  You can just simply email  the tenants details I will arrange a suitable time and date with them and email you the CP12 or post it to you if you prefer.  For multiple properties a discount may be available just ask .

From The HSE:

As a landlord, you are responsible for the safety of your tenants. The Gas Safety (Installation and Use) Regulations 1998 deal with landlords’ duties to make sure gas appliances, fittings and flues provided for tenants are safe.

You are responsible for the maintenance and repair of flues,appliances and pipework which you own and have provided for your tenants use by a Gas Safe registered link to external website engineer . Although there is no prescribed timeframe for these duties, good practice would be the demonstration of regular, annual maintenance checks and subsequent repairs.

You are also responsible for ensuring an annual gas safety check  is carried out  within 12 months of the installation of a new appliance or flue which you provide and annually thereafter  by a Gas Safe Registered engineer. You must keep a record of the safety check for 2 years and issue a copy to each existing tenant within 28 days of the check being completed and issue a copy to any new tenants before they move in.